- Sectional Management duties such as ordering, training, staff rosters, inventory, staff/management guidance, budgeting, KPIs, quality control, OH&S, conflict resolution, customer satisfaction, prioritising, planning, coaching, meetings with management and spending one on one time with staff, successfully meet deadlines.
- Product promotion
- Relief weekend Store Manager
- loading and unloading of trucks
- staff supervision
- staff roosters
- ordering of produce and stock management
- receiving of stock
- setting up displays
- stock control and wastage
- loading and unloading of deliveries
- Power Equipment training
- filling and sending out of orders
- stock quality control
- ensuring a safe and productive work environment
- Manage department inventory control to maintain proper stock level so that there is no out of stock and over-stock products.
- Oversee department activities related to stocking, pricing and rotation of merchandise.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, display and sale of all products in accordance to company quality and merchandising standards.
- Conducted monthly inventories to track gross profit.
- Supervise up to 8 employees at a time
- Responsible for weekly schedules for all produce employee and assign tasks as needed
- Assess employees’ work and give positive feedback or corrective action when necessary
- Educate employee’s to improve their performance
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, well-stocked, fresh produce department on a daily basis
- Performs monthly inventories