- Filling, rotating and maintaining tables and displays
- Trimming and crisping vegetables for the wet wall
- Using the handheld for scrapping out
- Checking off invoices and organizing the order into the cooler
- Dealing with customer queirs
- Assist ordering and inventory management.
- Build appealing displays for promotional items.
- Delegate tasks to associates.
- Train new hires.
- Demonstrate proper product rotation and sanitation.
- Assist floral department with balloons, arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres, watering, displays, and proper signage.
- Training to move into leadership position.
- Stock produce on store shelves.
- Made fresh products for purchase.
- Cut produce to specifications.
- Use computers to produce signage for display
- Responsible for prepping, crisping and loading the greens wall every morning.
- Breaking down the load after separating the daily needed loads and the items that were planned for later that night.
- Keeping the part time workers directed with understanding and communication.
- Keeping a clean and sale ready produce department from floor mopping to cleaning the shelves.
- Stock produce and inventory produce shipments.
- Ensure environment is clean and inviting.
- Provide customer customer service to guests.
- Prepare all inventory before re-stocking.