- Receive and process requisitions, prepare and approving purchase orders by board and create codes for new equipment and raw materials.
- Send copies of purchase orders to suppliers and to stock department.
- Track the status of requisitions and purchase orders.
- Forward invoices to accounts department.
- Check the stock department when shipment arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases and imports.
- following up and updating schedule on all incoming shipment.
- Uploading of BEE compliant certifcates
- Calling suppliers & requesting for their BEE certifcates/Sworn Affidavit
- Doing report
- Exctraction of certificates
- Data capture
- Searching for supplier’s info on the internet
- Receive and process requisitions, prepare and approving purchase orders by the board and create codes for new equipment and raw materials.
- Send copies of purchase orders to suppliers and to the stock department.
- Forward invoices to the accounts department.
- Creating invoices in quick books in absence of accountant/accounts clerk
- Placing orders for all facilities on Proteus.
- Request of cheques.
- Payment Requests.
- Requesting quote.
- Paying monthly contract.
- Communicating with supplies and controlling of buying and distributing of stationery for different department.
- Selection of suppliers.
- Controlling of distribution.
- Proactively engage with buyers to ensure effective stock levels.
- Buying and distributing of consumables.