senior processing clerk
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Supervise group in order to complete goal
- Make coworkers schedules for break/lunch
- Process incoming and outgoing mail in both plant and Post Office facilities
- Read and sort mail quickly and accurately
- Handle heavy sacks of letter mail or parcels weighing as much as 70 pounds.
- Run machine reports, clears jams and contacts maintenance for assistance when needed
- Prepare work area, ensuring all necessary support equipment and materials, including labels, trays, and other containers, are in place.
- Interpret and enforce rules of procedure or establish new rules in situations where there are no procedures already established by law.
- Operated the delivery bar code sorter (mail machine); sorted and processed mail and other materials
- Loaded and unloaded machines; maintained stock and inventory; assisted with shipping ordering and receiving; worked in (in)climate weather; kept daily logs and made reports
- Long periods of standing; dispatched mail; Scanned placards in and out for shipment
- Operated and monitored automated mail and processing equipment
- Performed manual sorting
- Plan safety as part of an automation awareness team.
- Customer Service Operator.
- Processed mail in a fast paced environment.