practice manager/dental assistant
- Manage accounts, payments of wages, superannuation, tax
- stock control and ordering
- training staff
- organisation of staff roster
- reception duties, greeting patients, answering phones, making appointments, receiving payments, hicaps/medicare claims, confirming patients, sending recalls, dealing with debts
- Responsible for delivery of visa medical services, pre employment medicals, RailCorp medical, injury treatment services and physiotherapy services for Parramatta Medical centre.
- Adherence to clinical safety and quality and DIBP Service Level agreements. Adherence to ISO requirements for management of clinical practice including injury treatment
- Working with of small, medium, & large employers to ensure delivery of customer service standards to support recruitment needs and recruitment campaigns.
- Worked with RailCorp on development and delivery of specialist pre employment functional assessments to support recruitment requirements.
- Whilst working in this role, requested to undertake a secondment to the MHS Sydney Immigration clinic. Whilst on secondment worked with the national MHS immigration team to finalise visa medical services prior to returning to substantive role.
practice manager/ personal assistant
- Personal Assistant to Dr J I van Beljon, co-coordinating both personal and professional diaries.
- Fulfilling all functions related to Practice Management.
- Assessing and investigating all complaints made by patients to the Health Professions Council of South-Africa when unsatisfactory arose. Conducting meetings with the Complainants and the Council.
- Introducing said Practice/Surgeon as a Solo Professional Medical entity on both National and International Levels in order to obtain a good Referral basis. All Public Relations were my responsibility.
- Authorizing payment of Creditors on National Level.
- Maintaining and scrutinizing of Debtors on National Level.
- Maintaining a healthy Debtors book with less than 5% bad debt written off against Provision The Practice received a Tax Clearance report each year.
- Responsible for revenue growth and profitability
- Partner with Field Director and Medical Director to execute and achieve OGSMs
- Responsible for hiring, training paraprofessionals
- Responsible for all financial aspects of a multi doctor practice
- Promote practice growth
- Responsible for cash control, banking, loss prevention
- Responsible for office supply and medical supply ordering
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of practice
- I also have experience in all aspects of the hospital such as a tech and assisting in surgery and many other medical procedures.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management, word processing, Slack, Trello, Google Docs and Drive.
- Consistently complied with applicable laws and regulations and adhered to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.