- office management training and supervising budgets, needs EMR supervision.
- Analyzed patient data and outcomes and compiled into reports for submission to supervisor.
- Delivered adequate care through non-traditional medical methods, including email and video chat
- Hair loss advocate
- Maintain awareness of advances in dentistry, diagnostic and treatment equipment, government regulations, and health insurance changes.
- Develop and maintain record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
- Prepare and analyse accounting records, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, tax, and insurance systems.
- Oversee the flow of cash, salaries, and banking operations.
- Customer Service- appointments, inquiries.