Practice Manager Resume Examples
practice manager/dental nurse
- Daily running of the practice
- Staff rosters
- Dentist wages and time sheets
- Daily computer data entry
- Time Management of appointments
senior practice manager
- The Senior Practice Manager is responsible for the overall operations and success of the clinics in the assigned region
- Currently leading a team of 50+ Nurse Practitioners in achieving clinical quality standards and delivery of an exceptional patient experience with each encounter
- Accountable to clinical and professional performance at each of the 18 regional medical clinics
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of staff and clinics in meeting business objectives and determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Direct, plan, or implement business initiatives, policies, objectives, or activities of organizations to support growth opportunities.
- Interview, select and train staff; oversight of all staff in the region.
- Analyze performance, provide feedback, administer performance management, incentives and merit awards
- book keeping
- Manage business, employing and supervising staff and handling paperwork and treatment claims.
- Manage payroll and regional budget
- Respond to all customer concerns to ensure clinical quality excellence
- Serve as liaisons between doctors, assistants and administrative staff.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- Audit charts and spreadsheets
- Prepare work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Conduct annual reviews for staff
- Strive and motivate to reach a monthly goal – averaging $430k
- Responsible for organizing and controlling office procedures,operations and resources to make the office operate effectively and efficiently.
- Verified that proper procedures were followed for MCR billing,AP,AR and payroll.
- Managed the facility assuring appearance,cleanliness,safety
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.as well as compliance with policies and protocols in all areas including HR.OSHA,HIPPA,etc.
- Established staff schedules and assignments based on facility needs and equipment availability.
- Developed guidelines for prioritizing work activities,evaluating effectiveness and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained while controlling payroll cost.
- Confirmed that staff properly processed patient registration,examinations and checkout.
practice manager/dental assistant
- Manage accounts, payments of wages, superannuation, tax
- stock control and ordering
- training staff
- organisation of staff roster
- reception duties, greeting patients, answering phones, making appointments, receiving payments, hicaps/medicare claims, confirming patients, sending recalls, dealing with debts
- Responsible for delivery of visa medical services, pre employment medicals, RailCorp medical, injury treatment services and physiotherapy services for Parramatta Medical centre.
- Adherence to clinical safety and quality and DIBP Service Level agreements. Adherence to ISO requirements for management of clinical practice including injury treatment
- Working with of small, medium, & large employers to ensure delivery of customer service standards to support recruitment needs and recruitment campaigns.
- Worked with RailCorp on development and delivery of specialist pre employment functional assessments to support recruitment requirements.
- Whilst working in this role, requested to undertake a secondment to the MHS Sydney Immigration clinic. Whilst on secondment worked with the national MHS immigration team to finalise visa medical services prior to returning to substantive role.
practice manager/ personal assistant
- Personal Assistant to Dr J I van Beljon, co-coordinating both personal and professional diaries.
- Fulfilling all functions related to Practice Management.
- Assessing and investigating all complaints made by patients to the Health Professions Council of South-Africa when unsatisfactory arose. Conducting meetings with the Complainants and the Council.
- Introducing said Practice/Surgeon as a Solo Professional Medical entity on both National and International Levels in order to obtain a good Referral basis. All Public Relations were my responsibility.
- Authorizing payment of Creditors on National Level.
- Maintaining and scrutinizing of Debtors on National Level.
- Maintaining a healthy Debtors book with less than 5% bad debt written off against Provision The Practice received a Tax Clearance report each year.
- Responsible for revenue growth and profitability
- Partner with Field Director and Medical Director to execute and achieve OGSMs
- Responsible for hiring, training paraprofessionals
- Responsible for all financial aspects of a multi doctor practice
- Promote practice growth
- Responsible for cash control, banking, loss prevention
- Responsible for office supply and medical supply ordering
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of practice
- I also have experience in all aspects of the hospital such as a tech and assisting in surgery and many other medical procedures.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management, word processing, Slack, Trello, Google Docs and Drive.
- Consistently complied with applicable laws and regulations and adhered to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.