practice manager/dental nurse
- Daily running of the practice
- Staff rosters
- Dentist wages and time sheets
- Daily computer data entry
- Time Management of appointments
senior practice manager
- The Senior Practice Manager is responsible for the overall operations and success of the clinics in the assigned region
- Currently leading a team of 50+ Nurse Practitioners in achieving clinical quality standards and delivery of an exceptional patient experience with each encounter
- Accountable to clinical and professional performance at each of the 18 regional medical clinics
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of staff and clinics in meeting business objectives and determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Direct, plan, or implement business initiatives, policies, objectives, or activities of organizations to support growth opportunities.
- Interview, select and train staff; oversight of all staff in the region.
- Analyze performance, provide feedback, administer performance management, incentives and merit awards
- book keeping
- Manage business, employing and supervising staff and handling paperwork and treatment claims.
- Manage payroll and regional budget
- Respond to all customer concerns to ensure clinical quality excellence
- Serve as liaisons between doctors, assistants and administrative staff.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- Audit charts and spreadsheets
- Prepare work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Conduct annual reviews for staff
- Strive and motivate to reach a monthly goal – averaging $430k
- Responsible for organizing and controlling office procedures,operations and resources to make the office operate effectively and efficiently.
- Verified that proper procedures were followed for MCR billing,AP,AR and payroll.
- Managed the facility assuring appearance,cleanliness,safety
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.as well as compliance with policies and protocols in all areas including HR.OSHA,HIPPA,etc.
- Established staff schedules and assignments based on facility needs and equipment availability.
- Developed guidelines for prioritizing work activities,evaluating effectiveness and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained while controlling payroll cost.
- Confirmed that staff properly processed patient registration,examinations and checkout.