- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to my supervisor.
- Collect, Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material for my supervisor.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars of my boss.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material to ease my boss for reviewing his reports.
- Manage and maintain my boss’ schedules.
- Attend meetings of management every month to record minutes.
- Assist with daily living activities
- personal hygiene, bathing, toileting needs
- cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- managed appointments
- Maintained scheduling and event calendars
- Scheduled and confirm appointments for restaurant owner
- Operated electronic mail systems and coordinated the flow of information to direct supervisor
- Ordered and dispensed supplies as needed
- Updated spreadsheets and files
- Monitored and responded to all email correspondence
- Carried out receptionist duties such as answering phones and directing customers
- Sort, pack and deliver foliage orders
- Load and unload vessel equipment and supplies, by hand or using hoisting equipment. (By Hand)
- Grow foliage for use in arrangements or for sale in shop.
- Completed clerical tasks including filing, placing orders, and imputing information