- Answering the phone for both Landmark Medical Center and Rehabilitation Hospital of Rhode Island.
- I connect in house calls and out of house calls as well as beep the doctors and overhead page.
- I page all of our codes for both hospitals as well as follow steps after.
- I direct people all around the hospital and help patients and relatives with what I can.
- I am also responsible for keeping patient info for both hospitals on Epic.
- Answered calls and transferred caller to the right departments.
- Helped guest with resort transportation.
- Handled guest complaint.
- Put in maintenance requests.
- Transferred calls to the guests.
- Schedule Golf Tee TImes for the guests.
- Make dinner reservations for the guests.
pbx operator/ front desk agent
- Greet, register, and assign room to guests of hotel.
- Assisted in organizing and checking in group tours, airline members, and important members of the hotel.
- Effectively communicated and received messages, using telephone switchboards. Also delivered information and requests via telephone, in person, and online.
- Trained and supervised numerous front desk agents and pbx phone operators
- Created and confirmed reservations for airline and regular traveling guests.
- Posted and balanced guest and airline accounts and conducted nightly audits.
- Managed and kept a $3,000 bank.
- Worked on Microsoft and Galaxy LightSpeed