- Responsible for payroll of 300-00 employees for bi-weekly period
- Entering of new hires, employee changes voluntary deductions in the payroll system
- Processing of manual checks such as terminations and discrepancies
- Prepare and process hourly and salaried bi-weekly payrolls
- Prepare and process garnishments
- Calculate new hire pay, termination pay, and any required adjustment to normal pay
- Processing stop payments or adjustments of payroll
- Calculate bonuses as requested
- Ensure that computing, withholding, and deductions are done correctly
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed
- Act as a key point of contact for all employees
- Maintain day to day spreadsheets
- Completing the Update for Tax File Number and Superannuation Details for employees
- Manage payroll filing on monthly basis
- Manage and sort all correspondence – payroll generic email box, Internal/External
- Support with vendor and third party payments
- Perform payroll calculations and reconciliations
- Full function from ‘time and attendance’ and ESP to EFT
- Month end processing
- Year end processing
- Taxation requirements
- Payroll Journals
- Generated relevant paperwork and payroll reports
- Collected and reviewed records for over 10k+ hourly, semimonthly, and monthly employees for accuracy.
- Kept operations in compliance with requirements by applying knowledge of applicable regulations, legal statues and tax code information.
- Headed processing physical checks and check stubs for those receiving direct deposits of funds.
- Complete and maintain accurate entries for all payroll and accounting adjustments
- Assisted with audits by preparing accounts and providing information.
- Routinely Calculated overtime, vacation time, sick hours, and other categories of time.