- Worked quickly and efficiently, with minimal oversight to accomplish assigned duties.
- Responded to employee inquiries regarding payroll and timekeeping.
- Ensured the proper processing of garnishments which included chold support and wage assignments.
- Processed rehires, transfers, terminations, garnishments and withholdings.
- Accurately processed data, validation and transmission for weekly, semimonthly and monthly payrolls.
payroll coordinator (part time)
- Reviewed timesheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Processed and issued employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Completed, verified, and processed forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, and unemployment and medical insurance.
- Corrected employee records into ADP, Workday, and Peoplesoft along with adding additional adjustments as required.
- Accurate end-to-end processing and management of the national weekly and monthly payrolls
- Investigated and resolved variances and employee claims.
- Researched topics and completed due diligence to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Booked flights, car rentals and hotel accommodations for business travel.
- Maintained office inventory by ordering supplies in a timely manner.