- Accurately respond to inbound phone calls and processing customer inquiries and requests into the appropriate system or database.
- Managing customer conflicts and challenging situations and as needed reporting/escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
- Handled all client issues in a discreet, professional manner, delegated responsibly when necessary by transferring calls to another department or referring to outside agencies.
- Responded to an average of 60-85 telephone inquiries per day from clients with diverse backgrounds inquiring on complex financial issues in regards to medication refill, claims, appointments and other services like information about clinic or referrals.
- Worked as a part of the Medical Record Department.
- Responded to a high volume of patient inquiries regarding intermediary payments on their inpatient and outpatient charges
- Verified and resolved reimbursement billing requirements through analysis of regulations pertaining to billed claims
- Audited and adjusted payments and charges. Escalated accounts over $1000