- Supervised, participated in, and coordinated surveying projects and goal establishment. Used GPS and survey equipment to collect and validate data, process that data, and create reports. Calculate and verify computations, and create and verify sketches and CAD drawings.
- Verified the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Searched legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Prepared and maintained sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Computed geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Recorded the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Developed criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Weld Mapped
- Boundry Location
- Well Staking
- Managed Anadarko Pipeline As-Built in the field
- Perform duties related to boundary surveys and calculations.
- Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using electronic distance meters and levels.
- Work with clients to identify their boundary lines and property corners.
- Surveyed bodies of water to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
- Lead Party Chief On Cactus Pipeline
- Weld Map
- Facility Staking
- Manage up to 8 crews
- Pipeline Locate
- Preliminary and Construction Staking
- Boundary Location
- Assessed the quality of control data to determine the need for additional survey data for engineering, construction, or other projects.
- Provided training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
- Measured distance from reference points and marked guidelines to lay out work using markers and levels.
- Mapped the earth’s surface, while measurements were made at a construction site.