Operations Executive Resume Examples
- Completed the NABH Audits for the hospital. Prepared and implemented the SOP’s,Policies & Procedures for the Hospital. Conducted Gap Analyses & interdepartmental Audit for the Quality Improvement. Organized the Patient Safety Programs.
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative reports, or graphic presentations of information, using the hospital registry data for fixing up the Benchmarks.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Maintain demats and tradings, Investment advisory, PMS etc. accounts.
- New Business Partners(sub-broker) registration.
- Responsible to Maintain POA Franking record.
- Clients demat and trading accounts, CDCL KRA and CKYC updations and modification.
- Responsible to attend online training of back office applications/websites which is created by company, according to that give proper training to relationship managers and Business Partners
- Responsible to Maintain Relation with Business Partners solve their queries sending ledger statements, MIS as well as other products MIS.
- Daily communication with relationship managers for to maintain Login Details.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual and business customers to provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Examine, evaluate, or process Mutual fund applications.
- Oversee the flow of financial instruments.
- Coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of investments.
- Network within investors and distributors to find and attract new business.
- Develop plans or set goals to reduce carbon emissions associated with storage or transport activities.
- Handling All Regional Branches MIS.
- Co-ordination with branch Heads ,Employees for Clients Related Queries.
- Worked closely with Sales Team, relationship managers, and Branch Manager to Employees Revenue Credit.
- Hold Flight fares in Galileo for GDS bookings
- Book Flight related to package and provide needed support related to Flight in the package
- Resolve any problems with itineraries & service related to flight.
- Maintain MIS As well as other products MIS of Clients & Business Partners.
- Conducting verification of the candidate’s joining our client place.
- Verifying the details filled by the candidate’s against the document filled by them
- Verifying the details of the candidate with their previous organization and also finding out about the about the behavioral aspect of the candidate.
- Validating if the previous organization of the candidate is not blacklisted or participate in any malicious intent.
- Monitor daily vessel movement.
- Monitor cargo operation.
- Monitor tank preparation, adherence last cargo restriction, meet wall wash test standard.
- Vessel Visiting.
- Desloppping/Tanking Cleaning arrangement.
- Cargo related insurance claim.
- Coordinate with Captain/Chief Officer on cargo’s stowage planning, bunker ROB, cargo loading/unloading to ensure completeness, distribution of quantity, terminal/cargo restriction, near miss incident/conflicts between terminal and vessel .
- My responsibilities were their to be in loop with customer and our representatives in respective countries.
- Also to represent TRH in several important seminars that can be rated as the top most reputed seminar in the industry. Like SAATE-Delhi, OTM-Mumbai.
- To keep eyes in the process that is going on in the query and to update the client until it got confirm.
- Advise clients on transportation and payment methods.Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
operations executive (junior network engineer)
- Install, configure and test Network Interface Devices remotely coordinating with Field Techs.
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Evaluate Network performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel to troubleshoot network or connectivity problems.
- Document all testing and turnup activities.
- Managing the collection of funds from Various Partner banks & seamless application of the same.
- Co-coordinating with RTGS team in order to cross verify receipt of funds.
- Reconciliation of all internal suspense & working accounts of the Panindia branches of Deutshce bank for Local & Up-country Cheques collection as well Cash collection.
- Reconciliation of Sundry accounts & ensuring the closure of entries within the specific time frame.
- Managing daily reconciliation &corrbanks a/c.
- Handled team of 8-10 subordinates, planning daily schedules for each member of daily workflow.
- Following with coordinator to collect cheques & cash pick up funds received from partner banks as well from vendors
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.