- Assisted operations manager with planning of routine operations and special projects
- Collaborated with team members to discuss fraud trends and brainstorm methods to combat this type of crime
- Contacted customers directly to notify of fraudulent activity and minimize impacts.
- Interviewed witnesses thoroughly, asking appropriate questions to ascertain critical details about each case .
sr. operation assistant
- Make accounts for retirement benefits
- Transactions analyze with SAP
- Maintain excel sheet of records of retired employees.
- Reconcile data
operation assistant / front desk coordinator
- Answer phone calls and give information to callers, take messages, or direct calls to appropriate parties.
- Greet visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate tenants.
- Arrange conference room reservations for tenants.
- Receive, sorting and distributing incoming mail or other materials to the tenants.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Post advertising ads for properties online through different website.
- Performing administrative tasks as required.
operation assistant (intern)
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control of the UBE INC operation by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation of each buses and it drivers.
- Interpret data on monthly income of each bus, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting monthly and annual income
- Encoding data from each daily records
- Schedule and confirm appointments for patient.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit, commercial and personal loans.
- Prepare contracts and regulatory reports required by laws and regulations.
- Review loan collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Handling requests from tenants.