- Supervised daily operations and clinic flow, front and back office
- Oversight of chart preparation, medical records, physician schedules to include On-Call
- Daily reconciliation of co-pays, surgery and procedure scheduling
- Maintained vendor relationships
- Maintained inventory of office and med/surg supplies
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals
- Process DMV registration services
- Monitor the performance of team members, and coach agents to improve sales
- Established and updated rosters to account for changing staff levels and expected workloads.
office supervisor/residential manager
- Collect, count, and disburse money, and basic bookkeeping.
- Complete work schedules and arrange appointments.
- Created reports and presentations.
- Managed costs and billing and resolved financial discrepancies effectively through organizational management of account information using business software.
- Supervised clients with daily assignments
- Payroll for clients
- Event planning; Holiday Parties
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Kept track of clients and billed them for monthly service.
- Answered calls for clients and left their messages in a mailbox.
- Bought supplies and managed the office. Filled documents.
- Filled out accounting forms related to the business.