- sending out Reporter notification letters
- updating and adding additional victims into the NCFAST system to appear on CPS reports
- running criminal background checks on all adults listed on reports thru the Automated Criminal/Infraction System (ACIS) system
- looking up background information on missing fathers thru CLEAR Thompson Reuters system to include running criminal background checks
- acquiring birth certificates, marriage certificates, from the Register of Deeds
- looking up and retrieving information from VCAP system such as child support, civil court actions against the mother, looking up 50-B information
- compiling, copying and taking foster care court summaries to the court house to be clocked in by the court clerk
- In charge of submitting attendance for 500 students and making attendance calls to parents.
- Submitted work orders for maintenance and IT issues for the school and for staff.
- Assisted principal/parents/teachers with their needs and issues.
- Assisted with enrollments/withdrawals of students.
- Completed office duties such as coping, filing, data entry, made school announcements, fliers to go home, our school’s Facebook page, and monthly staff meetings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and school admin website.
senior office specialist
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, appeals, motions, and court agreements.
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for tickets and court arrangements
- Operate telephone to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments..
- Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judge.
office specialist/tour guide
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and provide assist with any problems that these customers may encounter.
- Oversee the flow of cash and taking payment for any trip/tour booked.
- Properly putting harnesses on all customers.
- Resolve client complaints or answer clients’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- filing foster care court summaries in attorneys files and retrieving court documents for DSS
- scanning all documents for CPS into the North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology (NCFAST) system
- registering, merging and matching all participants listed in CPS reports in NCFAST system
- photocopying CPS files for attorneys, District Attorney, court personnel as needed