- Performed administrative support tasks such as invoicing, balance sheets and creating spreadsheets and other documents.
- Greeted persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Filed and maintain records.
- Transmitted information or documents to customers,using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Scheduled appointments and maintain an update appointment calendar.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.Assisted with purchasing of safety supplies and processed client orders.
- Answer multi-line telephone
- File, fax, Scan and copy
- Accounts payable
- Great Customer Service
- Inform customers of company products and services.
- Keep records of calls placed and received in a call log.
- Maintain and update records pertaining to service calls, proposals, or no charge visits.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take down requests for appointments, cancel appointments, or obtain details of complaints.
- Make bank deposits.
- Complete data entry into computer programs such as Quickbooks.
- Organizing student files.
- Keeping files updated.
- Setting up Parent-Teacher meetings.
- Basic Faxing and Copy duties.
- Answered multiple phone callas daily.
- Greeted customers as they walked in the office.
- Organized invoices, emailed customers all important information that needed to be sent.
- Made sure each customer was taken care of as soon as possible.