Office Manager Resume Examples
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Make recommendations to management concerning such issues as staffing decisions or procedural changes.
- Keep track of employee timecards
- Schedule appointments
- Organize and Update Medical Records
- Prepare medical records for Physicians
- Answer Phone
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Analyze monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Oversee, manage and maintain mechanical arcade machines.
- Responsible for handling money & completing a report with winnings / losses for each day.
- Opening and closing of establishment.
- Keeping establishment clean. (sweeping & tidying)
- Restocking snacks/refreshments for guests. (players)
- Greeting all guests & explaining process and rules for machines.
- Established and maintained relationships with pharmacies, patients and nurses and provide assistance with problems encountered.
- Acted as a liaison between the nurses, patients and large pharmacies.
- Maintained patient confidentiality.
- Answered written and phone correspondence on behalf of the company.
- Performed office maintenance tasks including cleaning of the office, paper shredding and buying new supplies.
- Printed and collated patient forms.
- Created new patient files and updated patient information when needed.
office manager / administrative assistant
- Reduced cost in travel expenses by 15% due to negotiated agreements with hotels, rental car companies and travel agencies while keeping the company standards and personnel safety intact, mostly when traveling internationally.
- Managed Regional Director’s and sales team agendas, presentations, expenses, travel arrangements, conference calls and meetings with internal and external customers, allowing them to focus on other aspects of business.
- Successfully maintain a relationship with external customers and served as primary contact between them and the sales team.
- Responsible to create, maintain and track an office and sales materials log, helping to decrease overspending and keeping inventory up to date.
office manager/personal assistant
- Receive and placed telephone calls
- Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials
- Scheduled and made appointments
- Made photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers
- Answered telephones, direct calls, and took messages
- Maintained and updated filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer
- Trained [number] new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker’s compensation.
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, and unemployment and medical insurance.
- Pastel Invoicing.
- Daily staff wages and scheduling.
- Ensure SABS required documentation is completed.
- Ordering of materials for manufacturing.
- Ensure staff have necessary PPD’s daily.
- Liaise with logistic companies for long distance deliveries.
- Taking daily orders and cash sales.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Processing Contracts and setting them up into our system with data entry, dates, financial & property details
- Open, sort, and routed incoming mail and prepared outgoing mail
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.