- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficienc
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Assist VP of Finance with various task
- Sending out commission statements, backup on creating commission report.
- Prepare Property tax check request and send out payments. Research issues with property taxes.
- Open and maintain landlines/internet for community construction and sales offices.
- Handle ordering, canceling, monthly monitoring, and replacement of cell phones for the division.
- Prepare, process and mail out solar valuation letters to homeowners.
- Processing of vendor contracts, check requests, and invoice coding.
office coordinator(hr & admin executive)
- Payroll process
- Request and maintain division business license.
- Process BRE documents for all California divisions.
- Assist with the coordination and set up meetings and luncheons.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.- Arranging appointment.
- Inventory, order and stock all office supplies.
- Arrange for the service and maintenance of office equipment.
- Inventory and order all stationery items and business cards.
- Serve as liaison between the Office Equipment Vendor(s) and Division for office equipment.
- Monitors and distributes office deliveries.
- Maintain courier run bags service.
- Assist all departments in the division.