senior office coordinator
- Supervised all office secretaries (18+).
- Assist with any computer or office issues.
- Arranged office staff coverage.
- Approved and Maintained time off reports and attendance.
- Approved and Maintained payroll.
- Assisted with evaluations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Practice Manager.
- Reinstall software programs or adjust settings on existing software to fix machine malfunctions.
- Responsible for all inbound calls and direction of calls, assisted with On-board of new hires, client invoicing/billing, Medicaid billing/audits.
- Management of all office supplies to maximize budgets.
- Collected and deposited money into accounts, disbursed funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, ensured accounts are balanced.
- Answered incoming call for patients and Therapist’s making sure all were taken care of in a timely manor.
- Contacted insurance companies for authorization and approvals.
- Worked with patients and physicians to insure customer was receiving the proper care and support needed.
- Invoiced Patients and insurance company verifying appropriate payment.
- Was in direct contact with Medicare and State to ensure all was up to date and all accreditations were completed and within guidlines .
- Worked directly with Owners ensuring all Patients had all supplies required for their proper care.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Responding to mails and phonecallsmade by clients.Also do a follow up on services offered to the clients.
- Track orders and maintain vendor relationships
- Attend company meetings and take notes, and keep minutes.
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures.
- Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form
- Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together high quality sales presentations
- Ensure the inventory of custom sales presentation materials such as brochures and presentation folders is always up to date
- Act as the primary customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or our products
- Work with other departments within the company to bring in additional help on creating sales presentations when needed