- Created a secure filing system for all patient files and client requests.
- As an office coordinator I would my responsibilities included coordinating and scheduling appointments.
- Processing and distributing check, filling, answering phones, preparing all paperwork for the tax preparers and greeting customers walking in.
- I would call IRS and get information on why some of the customers had holds on their checks or why checks were taking so long to arrive.
- Process all therapy visits and orders.
- Fax and track all of the orders for physicians to sign.
- Hold the position of safety officer and conduct safety meetings.
- Run new employee orientation and keep track of all their paper work and fingerprints.
- Run pre-bill audits on all patient charts.
- Help other office coordinators when they are out of the office.
- Developed a training cheatsheet for office coordinators.
- Co-ordinated and supervised office of five employees
- Assisted in hiring and training new employees
- Implemented new computer programs and procedures for the Red Deer office
- Developed job descriptions and profiles
- Responsible for packaging and shipping orders in a timely fashion, with quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for logistics and transportation for annual conference, leadership, and incentive trip.
- Attend all overseas incentive trips to assist the corporate team.
- Organize presentations and set up audio for annual conference.
- Teach Mom and Me, preschool and kindergarten classes implementing education-based themes.
- Launch and coach boys’ gymnastics ages 5 to 9.
- Teach non-competitive gymnastics ages 12 to 15.
- Supervise children’s’ birthday parties.
- Manage and train staff.
- Responsible for all administrative duties including class schedule, tuition payments and marketing.
- Organize the annual celebration.