- Obtain maps/documents from county surveyors, and/or assessors’ offices.
- Enter data to create new title records/update in digital-file systems while tracking the hard copy file.
- Copy or summarize recorded documents such as mortgages, deeds and contracts that affect property titles.
- Examine documents, easements, maps, contracts and agreements to verify legal descriptions, ownership, or restrictions.
- Retrieve and examine closing files for accuracy, ensuring information is
- recorded/executed according to regulations.
- Collect, sort, distribute mail.
- Perform duties, such as wiping counters, washing utensils maintain lobby.
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the office manager
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
- Coordinated physicians’ schedule including on call and communicates schedule and/or any changes to Practice
- Supported clinical staff not limited to two medical assistants, four nurse practitioners, two gynecologic surgeons, and two thoracic surgeons, one of whom is the Medical Director for ValleyMedical Group by demonstrating a high level of critical thinking, maintaining patients charts and files, and assisted in the preparation of reporting systems and documentations
- Worked effectively with insurance companies and our division liaison for managed care to coordinator the needed precertification for diagnostic imaging testing and surgery prior to procedure to ensure physician reimbursement
- Facilitated as resource to patients, physicians on matters pertaining to billing, preauthorization/pre-certification as well as collaborate with the main hospital billing to reconcile billing issues as necessary
- Maintained appropriate filing and professional documentation.
- Screened personal and business calls and directed them to the appropriate party.
- Filled in as a Medical Transcriptionist as needed
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPPA and Documnentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Matching sub-contractor’s measurement with company’s given measurement
- Finding the mismatching of measurement between company’s measurement and sub-contractor’s measurement and report to concerned person.