- Supervisor to six staff members for a busy employment litigation firm
- Responsible for keeping office equipment maintained
- Responsible for maintenance of common spaces for appearance and functionality
- Provide support for Managing Shareholder and Office Assistant
- Assist with billing and writing up reports
- Setting meetings and other travel arrangements
- Providing audit reports for clients as requested
- insurance verification
- payroll (Kronos)
- correspondence for department
- department inventory
- Maintain all on-boarding for each talent that gets an offer to one of our clients (background checks/drug tests, paperwork, I-9)
- Monitor all time sheets weekly to ensure they are being approved in all time keeping tools, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll team, send in manual time spread sheets when errors occur
- Ensure that 150+ talents are getting paid weekly
- Submit adjustment spread sheets for any billing variances that occur
- Hire new talents into system and map them for payroll
- Terminate talents as they end and provide information when unemployment claims are received
- Submit necessary documentation to clients when audits are received
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Contact insurance companies and sometimes customers to check on status of claims payments.
- Review collection reports to determine the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending checks or other forms of payment to banks.
- Handle scheduling of patients appointments.
- Processed patients payments.
- Verify patients insurance and check demographics.
- File, scan and prepare medical records for nurse and physicians.
- Adhered to strict HIPAA guidelines at all times according to company policy.