- Scanning patients papers.
- Organizing papers.
- Filling patients papers into the right area.
- Recycling afterwards.
- Researching, identifying, and reporting all variances in quantity of merchandise taken on price changes.
- Identifying discrepancies at the point of sale between the actual price and the sale price of an item along with the categorization of the markdown taken.
- Monitoring overrides at the point of sale for unusual activity and reporting findings to Asset Protection.
- Associate of the Month – January 2015
- Manage The Home Depot’s bookkeeping, auditing, and money deposits.
- Monitor all associates time and pay periods.
- Balance all of The Home Depot’s check books.
- Use computer skills to gather and analyze reports.
- Balances cash fund every morning and evening
- Prepares bank deposits and daily closing summary
- Closes the daily A/R accurately and before the cut-off time
- Maintains an organized and secure office environment
- Answers incoming calls, distributes calls, takes messages, and checks store’s voicemail
- Completes opening/closing procedure checklists
- Reviews the Delivery Inquiry to verify all sales are in a confirmed status for the next 8 delivery days. Informs customers of arriving Customer Pick Ups (CPU).
- Processes customer sales and account transactions.
- Handles customer complaints, opens store notes, and follows up on existing customer service tickets
- Works the Expected Deliveries to ensure sales are completed and schedules deliveries as needed. Enters necessary customer comments in notepad.
- Runs and works the daily reports including but not limited to-Confirmed Not Delivered-Cancels Confirmed Not Received