- Established, organized, and maintained files, records and reports.
- Applied common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Used office equipment and have a willingness to learn new programs/functions as they become available.
- Assisted staff, current and potential students with any questions or problems.
- Handled environment with constant interruptions, while maintaining good judgment regarding priority tasks, safety issues and overall support.
- Multitasked and greeted visitors, maintained a welcomed, respected and pleasant community.
- Answering telephone calls and transferring to the appropriate staff.
- Filing student attendance reports, notes, and ASB paperwork. All of which require confidentiality. Students sign a contract before taking the position.
- Delivering attendance, counseling, athletic and other notes to students and other high school personnel.
- Made copies for office staff, as well as copies and packets for teachers.
- Professionally greet visitors and answer questions accurately.
- Relay messages to the faculty, staff, and students.
- Manage the office while the secretary managed paperwork and/or counts money.
- Ensure that all visitors followed all safety precautions for the school.
- Organized music library for the McMurry University band program
- Tracked instrument check-outs to students and faculty
- Provided students with storage space for instruments and music
- Handled music for directors and students
- Assisted students and faculty in locating and handling equipment
- Organize incoming student’s files and documents
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments
- Support other staff members when needed
- Supervise children