- Reported on daily office activities to help managers stay on top of dynamic conditions and make proactive decisions.
- Prepared meeting minutes and edited subcontractor proposals, project punchlist, transmittals and memorandums for organizational support.
- Played key role in achieving and maintaining top client satisfaction and retention by maintaining project deliverable accuracy and alignment with specifications.
- Kept accounts and records current by actively pursuing error resolutions and independently correcting problems.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material and created a more efficient Word database for forms, letters, and documents, which decreased production time by 20%.
- Successfully developed an annual budget based on an in-depth analysis of historic actual and workload projections from related divisions, resulting in securing needed resources for the best business while saving time and increasing production.
- Organize office transition from paper invoices to Quick books and online invoicing and doing payment certificates and invoices
- Assisting in payroll and ensure that the employees are all paid.
- Doing site administration i.e. labor and plant hours and Manage correspondence
- Attend & minute all departments’ meetings and arrange for the distribution of the minutes.
- Type reports and routine correspondence from dictation or written sources.
- Maintain the office filing system.
- Initiate and establish a long term business relationship with the clients and open new markets.