- Monitor the security cameras for suspicious activity
- Perform walk-through and secure the premises before the end of the day
- Follow up with property manager to ensure all issues are resolved in a proper and timely manner
- Contract property work to contractors on an as needed basis
- Scan, file, research and organize documents
- Answer and manage multi-line telephone
- Manage inbound phone inquiries and route calls accordingly
- Provide administrative assistance, as needed
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
- Customer & Vendors Communications
- Locate Jobs for staking.
- Scheduled meetings & events
- Managed all office operational activities.
- Teamed with Manager to prepare annual budget
- Worked closely with committee to plan events, address community needs and conduct productive meetings.
- Prepared correspondence and promotional materials.
office admin ( contract)
- Proven track record of accurately maintaining detailed records, generating reports, coordinating meetings, and multitasking within fast-paced atmospheres.
- Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills; thrive within detail-oriented, deadline-driven environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and managing, arranging, and coordinating executive calendars, travel, contacts, conference bridges, appointments, and luncheons/events
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or pers
- I was employed after the completion of industrial training in this company.
- I have perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.