- Sell tickets and other items to customers
- Assist Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Visiting the government office once the week for the loan purpose.
- Visiting the Nepal Rastra Bank in monthly basis for the excess cash deposit.
- Deliver messages and items, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and private homes.
- Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Deliver documents to appropriate department.
- Receiving and tracking the mails from other department.
- Pick up and deliver time-sensitive documents and product-in-bulk for and from clients in the Downtown and Financial Districts of Boston.
- Fulfill miscellaneous tasks in Downtown Boston on behalf of the company as required.
- Worked as a messenger for since May 2019 for the company called UNWFP DD sub office. the detailed duty performed during the period was pay due bills for the sub office, Purchased small items like stationary,cleaning materials and so on. copy and scanned financial documents.
- Sort materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Anwering phone calls
- Arranging Files
- Filing documents with the court.
- Distribute information to third parties.
- Pick up and deliver time-sensitive files, documents and packages;
- Run miscellaneous errands.
- Filing documents at the office