junior medical officer
- Attend to women with general health issues and reproductive health conditions.
- Provided medical care for general ward patients.
- Undertook ward rounds twice a day and attended to the new patient admissions.
- Monitored and followed up the progress of patients.
- Worked as supervising officer a 60 beds Frontier Corps Hospital, in one of most rugged areas of world.
- Engaged with extremely poor populace to enhance their awareness towards health issues.
- Provided free of cost health services by organizing medical camps, in far flung locations, on quarterly basis.
- In addition to clinical services, portfolio responsibilities required management of administrative services including conduct / administer fiscal operations, direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Diagnosing the disease as per symptoms
- Observing the examination of samples for disease diagnose
- Performed basic medical procedures while working
- Periodically consulting the patients and observing their improvements and making reports
- In case of emergency giving the basic treatment to the patients
- Helping other medical staff in performing their duties
medical officer (doctor)
- Physical examination of newly admitted patients into the Emergency Department.
- Responding to clinically deteriorating patients.
- Conducting phlebotomy and taking blood samples such as utilising venepuncture skills under strict infection control guidelines.
- Reviewing patients with various medical illnesses along with consultants, medical officers and other disciplines.
- Conducting post mortems and preparing post mortem reports for medico-legal purposes.
- Assisting consultants with childbirths and minor surgeries.
- Teaching of interns and medical students various basic clinical skills such as suturing, life support, venepuncture, nasogastric tube insertion, supra-pubic catheterisation etc.
- Attending to inpatients and outpatients in Medical, Surgical, Obstetric and Critical Care Units
- Conducting major and minor surgeries
- Supervising Medical and Clinical Officer Interns
- Organizing and Co-ordinating CME activities
- Leading departmental morbidity and mortality audit meetings