- History taking – Including a detailed history and past medical treatment (infertility treatment)
- Coordinate the activities of nurses and other medical staff.
- Analyze patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition.
- OPD work
- Indoor work
- preoperative and postoperative treatments of the patient.
- Manage IVF lab work, procedure, and reporting.
- Leveraged evidence-based expertise to interpret patient symptoms and test results and create individualized plans of care
- Trained and educated over 350 medical students
- Diagnosed and treated diseases such as upper and lower respiratory tract infections, gastritis, eye infection, and otitis media
- Ensured quality care of patients and maintenance of rooms and facilities in alignment with safety, health, and organizational regulations
- Improved clinical quality by analyzing performance metrics, patient outcomes and delivery of care
- Controlled financial functions like billing and collections, accounts payable and operational budgets
- Assess patients’ general physical appearance, carry out systemic medical examinations to make diagnoses.
- Prescribe required medications according to national and international guidelines.
- Admit and review patients’ medical histories, treatment, observing, and recommending further treatment.
- Treat and follow up chronic medical conditions such as HIV, hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus.
- Educate patients on topics such as self medication, exercise, nutrition and other preventive practices
senior medical officer
- Provide clinical care to patients in the inpatient, outpatient, and emergency departments daily
- Provide mentorship to medical interns to improve performance
- Supervise nursing and auxiliary clinical care personnel on patients’ care
- Manage and supervise two specialized outpatient clinics ( Infectious Diseases and Diabetes Clinics)
- Support senior medical consultants in patients’ management
- Knowledge to diagnose the disease and other related condition of the patient.
- Taking history of the patient prior to the O.P.D. & I.P.D. visit of the senior Physician.
- Refering the patient for higher treatment as per necessity of the case.
- Care of the Pre- & Post-Operative Cases.
- Tackle Emergency according to the case.