medical coordinator/acting executive director
- Administer the activities of the organization with over 150 employees in Montserrado and Margibi counties
- Supervise 12 clinics in urban slum environments
- Coordinate with national and international NGOs, Government institutions, and donor agencies, such as UNHCR, UNICEF and WHO in the implementation of health service provision to the population
- Prepare reports based on donor requests, requests of the Board of Directors of MEARCI/Liberia, and those demanded by specific projects
- Responsible to coordinate all Medical projects of the agency
- Supervised the various projects through regular visitations and meetings with the officers-in-charge of the respective projects
- Assess the quality of services provided and make improvements where needed
- Prepare the epidemiological reports of each project, and identify any significant changes that require immediate response
- Monitor the distribution of medications to ensure that facilities were in constant supply, and that patients are treated with the right kind and quantity of medications
- Coordinating medicals like ADNOC ONSHORE & OFFSHORE, PRE EMPLYMENT & PERIODIC MEDICAL.
- Coordinating with Companies /Clients for scheduling the Medicals.
- Co-ordination with the departments for the reports of Medical which had done in the previous days.
- Contacting and coordinating with Company/Client’s officials for Medical details and re-medical details.
- Co-ordination with the relevant departments for the re-Medical.
- Preparing quotation for the ADNOC medicals and taking approval form the Corporate Cell Manager.
- Given reply’s for all enquiries from the new company’s and providing details to the relationship department.
- Record In flight Crew and ground staff medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Interview flight Crew and ground staff to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Coordination with flight services for Cabin Crew sick report and health assessment.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in sick Crew conditions.
- Record Crew or Staff medical information and vital signs.
- Prepare the lectures and deliver regarding medical fitness and health also give training for Basic Life Support.
- Perform random check analysis of Cockpit/ Cabin for alcohol.
- Follow up of new company’s enquiry.
- Negotiation with the company for medicals and providing the best corporate rate to the company.
- Coordinating with Companies /Clients for invoice status of the Medicals.
- Preparing daily medical status and sending them to Auditors and Corporate Cell Manager.