medical claims processor
- Enter referrals and prior approvals into authorization system
- Process medical claims
- Mastered interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- interpret contracts accurately, and make sound judgments based on the interpretations
- High attention to detail and confidentiality
- Resolved claim questions for clients
- Administrative duties as assigned.
medical claims processor/mental health customer service operator
- Responsbile for taking a high volume of calls from members as well as mental health providers.
- Sending back incorrectly processed claims to be reprocessed. Documenting each call.
- Giving general information about claim’s processing. Sending tracers, eligibility status and benefit quotes.
- As a Data entry clerk I processed about 200 to 250 medical claim’s per day. I researched member and provider information.
- Handeling confident medical claims. I also received numerous “perfect attendance” awards.