junior media assistant
- Develop story or content ideas, considering client approval of the main ideas.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete advertising.
- Edit advertising/event and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Cast the actors
- Creating and distributing RSS marketing materials.
- Co-organizing RSS conferences, seminars, workshops and other official events.
- Providing all needed support for RSS guests.
- Assists with the administrative work of the section, including travel plans, drafts correspondent processes, prepares documentation and maintains archives files including internal databases.
- Preparation of RO and communicating with scheduling people of media
- Preparing Press, TV & Radio Billing
- Follow ups with Print, Radio, TV & Internet medias for bills ·
- RO Entry in RO Register ·Publications Bill Entry in RO Register
- Coordinate with Production house for Telecast master (Broadcast Tape) Making as well as TV Channels.
- Coordinate with Accounts department for Making Post Dated Cheques and Payment Advice to channels
- Making / checking INS Payment
- Monitored the company’s online presence and responded appropriately to posts from customers and visitors
- Wrote interesting social channel posts that were meant to inform customers
- Researched current and emerging art technologies
- Trained on computer graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Created digital image files for use in digital and traditional printing methods
- Formatted text and graphics for blog posts, newsletters and other materials
- Created aesthetically pleasing advertisements that complemented the products
- Record and edit audio material such as promotions, using audio recording and editing equipment.
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during services
- Assist McLaren with the execution of entire PR schedule for their exhibition event during the 12th China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition. It gives me a lesson about Chinese consumer’s consumption habits of luxury good and, how to communicate with consumers and media of luxury brands.
- Sending Ad material / beta ·