Managing Director Resume Examples
- service of both lunch and dinner 7 days a week
- advertising and promotions
- banking and wages
- rosters and hiring
- I FINISHED MY B.B.A AND M.B.A DEGREE(HR AND MARKETING) .
- I LEARNED TALLY FOR TWO MONTHS.
- I CAN MANAGE THE CUSTOMER AND DEALERS VERY WELL.
- I WORKED IN BRUNEI SUPER MARKET AND HOTEL AS A MANAGER FOR TWO YEARS.AND I STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS IN MY HOME TOWN SUCCESSFULLY AND RUN IT SUCCESSFULLY
- BECAUSE OF SOME FINANCIAL CRISIS, I STARTED TO SEARCH FOR A JOB
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives. Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Supervise the work of the small office, administrative, and customer service team to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures..
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Hands on approach to market and business development to best represent the business to market.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- In 2009 I decided that I was spending to much time running the business of Stream AV and not enough time creating content so I struck out on my own to work with artists. Since then I have produced DVD content for Andre Rieu, LRB, Glenn Shorrock and produced a live concert video of Diana Krall and the Queensland Symphony. Diana was supported by Madeleine Peyroux and Melody Gardot and their performances were also recorded, edited and mixed.
- I have also worked for several companies including TV production companies as a management consultant and content creator for advertising.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Setting up of New Business in brand new pioneering market in Maldives.
- Setting up of Financial and Operational Structures for Maldives with turnover of 11 Million + Usd from 2012 to 2015.
- Member of Board of Directors of the company.
- Initiating from day one tight cost control measures.
- Responsible for:Administration
- Profitability Increament
- Marketed and sold custom log homes, timber frame homes and holiday cabins.
- Estimated to ensure viability of project relative to clients’ budget.
- Oversaw design and worked alongside manufacturers to ensure appropriate construction methods were employed.
- Obtained all necessary permits and licenses.
- Selected, contracted, and oversaw workers who completed specific pieces of the project, such as carpentry or plumbing.
- Scheduled trades and managed procurement of all needed materials to ensure efficient execution of work on site.
- Directed and supervised workers on all projects, including developments of 10-20 units.
- Advising and directing logistics staff members in the day to day operations of the business.
- Reviewing current markets and develop new services to enhance our current service or replace outdated services and create new streams of revenue.
- Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Experience working at the front desk, being the first point of contact for all clientele in the nightclub.
- Nightly working the floor ensuring customers have the best possible experience, increasing return clientele by investing in the customer.
- Being responsible for the overall customer experience by leading a team to have the same customer focused values.
- handling customer conflict resolution according to procedure.
- Developed strong relationships with suppliers resulting in quicker service and lower prices.
- Streamlined processes during the purchase and sale of goods between suppliers and customers, creating value as a trade mediator.
- Organized and tracked flow of funds to comply with tax regulations and company policies.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.