- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals or business customers
- Provide assistance with problems customers have stumble on.
- Audit the cash summary report
- Formulate marketing activities to promote services and working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Examine vehicles, secure the managers approval for repairs.
- Enter orders into computers and collect payment from daily customers
- Prepare event materials, such as gifts.
- Provide services to customers.
- Discuss work problems with management team.
- Plan and conduct market or public opinion research to test potential for product success, communicating results management team.
- Assisting the senior manager in negociating contracts with important customers of the corporation, including communications with subcontractors and arragement of raw material supply.
- Assisting the senior manager in collecting important feedback from clients and business partners, involving information statistics.
- Supporting the senior manager in writing meeting minutes and daily documentation of the company.
- Promote company products, services, and special items when appropriate.
- travelled with senior manager as a Interpreter
- scheduled for senior manager’s business trip
- Booked hotels and flights
- Collected local news for manager to have a quick understanding of the city they were living
- Demonstrated success in pastry presentation, bakery development, and financial reporting
- Completing sales
- Preparing Invoices and scheduling deliveries
- Transactions and bookkeeping