- Provide necessary support to implement and to maintain system implemented by the company.
- Assist project managers to train staff clients.
- Act as an assistant accountant and the HR Management activities.
- Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colours, and quantities of merchandise.
- Prepare and negotiate budget for rental musicians
- Planning and execution of photoshootings
- Work with creative directors to develop design solutions
- Aquise of outfitters
- Establish and maintain relationships with business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter
- researched potential clients to specifically target marketing needs from first contract,
- write and present business proposals to established and prospective clients,maintain constant contact with key clients to develop service offerings and answer needs
- risk management for fleet and branches
- received the top seller award in 2017 for exceptional sales performance
- personnel responsibility and training for staff
- in charge of the daily operation with the focus on maximizing revenue for the branch
- Assisted the six rental branches in the Long Beach area with backend work and helped collect money owed from customers and accounts
- Audited the different branches to make sure the operations were being run properly
- Assisted and trained the Management Trainees on their sales techniques
- Worked closely with the six branch managers in the area and developed different weekly reports for the corporate office
- Created the Sunday work schedule for the entire area
- Responding to Members
- Recording Member’s details
- Maintaining files including personal files
- Recruitment ,Selection, Induction, Handling and Overlooking Performance
- Organize Meetings, Training and Awareness Programs Prepare Progress reports and Board Minutes
- Handle Member’s data system andCoordinate projects.