- Created innovative ideas to promote key product lines.
- Planned important company sponsored events.
- Active involvement in launching key new products to the market.
- Met with company partners and helped solve grievances and point of friction for increasing sales.
- Supervise and assign duties to the restaurant employees.
- Assist Store Manager in interviewing, hiring, and training crew members.
- Make and maintain weekly scheduling of restaurant crew.
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively.
- Supervise the cooking zone, while maintaining the hygiene of the restaurant for health and safety regulations.
- Investigate and resolve complaints as it relates to food service and quality.
- Maintain inventory and ensure adequate stocking of store items.
- Greet customers when they arrive, and ensure that they are being properly serviced by crew member.
- Handle POS balancing by counting cash at the end of each shift and ensuring that any discrepancies are immediately addressed.
- Acted as an Interim General Manager and ran the entire restaurant for months while the store owner was searching to hire a new General Manager.
- Management floater to other local McDonald’s restaurants when additional management assistance is needed.
- Confer with chief engineer or architect to discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Consult with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Implement policies, standards, and procedures for technical work.
- Overseeing branch operations and logistics, risk assessments, understanding and driving branch profits.
- Take Care of Over team management
- Plan for a proper production schedule
- Raise Funds
- Carry out Outreach activities