- Handled advertisements to be sent by company.
- Organized and sent advertising letters in bulk.
- Printed and tracked real estate advertisements.
- Contact delivery or courier services to arrange delivery of letters and parcels.
- Sorted, screened, distributed incoming and outgoing mail to both staff and offenders
- Picked up and dropped off mail at the Post Office
- Determine manner in which mail is to be sent, and prepare it for delivery to mailing facilities.
- Accept and check parcels from mailers, couriers, and contractors.
mailroom clerk / executive chauffer
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases containing insurance binders, archived files, as well as current portfolios.
- Order and dispense office supplies and maintain inventory of such supplies.
- Train and assist staff with computer usage including Microsoft Office platforms.
- Chauffeur executive personnel to meetings and conferences as well as expo events.
- Deliver items of importance to partner offices as well as current and potential clients.
- Assist customers and students on campus with sending and receiving mail, packages and other items.
- Organize and distribute letters.
- Deliver campus mail.
- Resolve customer complaints and provide assistance to the supervisor.