- Assisted with copying, sorting, receiving, bundling, and recordkeeping; other duties include delivering incoming/outgoing U.S., mail outside delivery service, and inter-office mail to include books, films, records, certified, registered, and insured mail.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers
- Help trained colleagues on how to use the equipment and delivery routes.
- Observed machine operation and performing minor adjustments on automated mail processing equipment, including but not limited to a six-station inserting and mailing machine, computerized direct addressing and labeling equipment, scales, high-speed tabber, folder/pressure/sealer with inserter capability and x-ray machine.
- Set postage meters, and calibrate them to ensure correct operation.
- Consult with post office employees concerning mail rates, preparation of mailing.
- Determining postal costs for domestic and international mail.
- Maintained updated knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures as referenced in the Employee Manual, and other desk procedures for the position
- Received, opened, and sorted mail, such as applications, returned mail and verification documents, and then prepped them for scanning
- Worked with management to create boxes of scanned documents to be put into storage via batch created number after being scanned
- Performed comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Utilized programs such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
mail clerk/office admin
- Schedule and plan movements and times within the unit departures from different countries.
- Organize and receive mail for each soldier inside the unit.
- Assisted in running index cards, postcards and envelopes through equipment.
- Assist in sort incoming and outgoing mail, according to type and destination, by hand.
- Work in a fast pace environment to complete all task
- Work together as a team to complete task such as organizing the packages in correct places
- Assist customers over phone with questions about procedures
- Assist customers in person with receiving their packages
- Helping prepare and check pre-sorted mail.
- Obtained signatures from recipients of registered or special delivery mail.
- I am entrusted with the County van to pick up and deliver mail to various and multiple County offices and other destinations.
- Able to independently lift, push and pull 50 pounds or more.