mail clerk/team lead
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondence.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally.
- Coordinate meetings for the Culture Committee to plan special events.
- Process all incoming checks.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training to new staff.
- Track in the database all incoming FedEx and UPS packages.
- Track signature confirmation for companys audits.
- Receiving in or out packaging
- Scanning barcode
- Input data
- Sending email notification to staff regarding their parcel/letter
- Make sure the mailroom tidy and clean
- Sorting out the parcel by alphabets
- Worked at Maximus via Kelly Services, which is a temp agency that provided the opportunity of temp-to-hire position as Mail Clerk. All duties listed in Mail Clerk under Maximus apply.
- Processed credit card fraud.
- Payed the companies bills.
- Process request via email.
- Delivered mail to campus buildings
- sorted mail
- delivered packages to students
- Sort materials, such as mail, shipped items, into each residents personal mailbox.
- Identified, classified,sorted, analyzed, indexed legal/confidential documents with distribution
- Ensured incoming public inquires and staff were correctly opened, logged, date stamped and sorted into traditional categorized to appropriate units/staff
- Verified legibility of address to ensure of postage paid of documented accuracy for proper processing
- Assisted with customer inquires and request