- Aided the principal lawyer in translation and researching foreign law for clients needs;
- Documented communications and engagements and filed them into a database system;
- Attended a seminars and meeting on advocacy techniques focusing on the new jury system (saiban-in) in Japan.
- I also attended a seminars and meeting on advocacy techniques focusing on the new jury system (saiban-in) in Japan.
- Receiving, receipting and banking Trust monies;. Purchasing stationery;.
- All other administrative duties required in a busy legal office.
- Serving of all Family Court documents throughout the Metropolitan area. liaising with barristers
- Settlements Clerk
- Reception duties, answering telephone calls, arranging appointments for clients,answering clients queries,