Leasing Manager Resume Examples
- Establish and maintain relationships with residents and provide assistance with concerns that they may encounter.
- complete lease/renewal paperwork to ensure completion to company standards.
- Entering all traffic into on-site and track leasing activities.
- Report all property issues,leasing objections, and potential liabilities along with recommendation for solving such issues to Property Manager.
- Help set the standards on how other staff member engage prospective and current residents
- Attend weekly construction meetings to discuss delays and upcoming deliveries of buildings.
- Bi-weekly construction walks with Construction team to ensure progression is being made and leased apartments are being turned over on time and to standards.
- Responded to initial phone calls and logged calls into problem tracking system, accurately documented and verified client information.
- Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers and identified individual development needs
- Introduced and monitored effective lease renewal programs; verified income and completed file tracking sheet for each applicant.
- Communicated effectively with owners, residents and on-site associates.
- Audited files and reported any issues requiring follow-up to program manager
- Complete Month End and property accounting
- Assisted with creating marketing collateral for property
- Contacting prospects, showing apartments and collecting deposits
- Preparing resident files for audit.
- Collecting and scanning payments.
- Filling in as Resident Manager when the Resident Manager is away.
- Promptly responding to residents needs and concerns as they arise.
- Being familiarized with the Y.A.R.D.I system, e-mails, and Microsoft Excel to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Meet, greet, and tour, and review prospective residents applications for the apartment complex.
- Assist all current residents with any concerns pertaining to apartment housing.
- Conduct weekly team meetings
- Adjusted property pricing optimizer weekly
- Schedule appointments for apartment showings and show apartments to potential residents
- Conduct background checks
- Entered rent payments and posted notifications for 160 apartments
- Complete leasing paperwork
- Hiring manager responsible to build highly motivated, skilled, and productive individuals.
- Provided first-class customer service to residents, vendors, leads, market professionals, etc.
- Maintained occupancy at or above 99% and collections above 98% of potential income.
- Implement and maintain a through annual marketing plan.
- Sales closing training to leasing agents.
- Data and market statistic reporting to management and ownership groups.
- Prepared and filed legal notices for evictions, detailed budget reports, and resident correspondence.
- Responsible for accuracy of all prepared leases for both locations in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Conducted regular market surveys of the area competition
- Met with a diverse group of prospective tenants to show vacant apartments and Villas, explain terms of residency, and provide information about local areas, in accordance with fair housing laws.
- Interviewed and qualified the eligibility of applicants, processing applications and verifying references and income.
- Coordinated tenant move-ins, move-outs, and walk-through of spaces.
- Received tenant maintenance service requests and processed work orders.
- Research, document, or rate
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients and at research meetings..
- Supervises a team of leasing consultants to ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and reference evaluations to determine feasibility of granting a lease.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for lease applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent payment.
- Coordinate promotions to increase number of tenants.
- Opened SM City San Jose del Monte in Bulacan
- Achieved 90% occupancy rate for the mall within 3 years.
- Tasked to handle lease income target, credit management and collection, lease administration and documentation. Responsible for rezoning and segmentation of all short-term and in-line stores as well as filling up the vacancies.
- Conceptualize, develop and create strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the malls
- Review, analyze, propose and advise management and tenants on product/service mix concepts, construction requirements and compliance to contractual obligations
- Oversee the administration and integration of sales and marketing functions in order to ensure improvement of the performance of tenants, tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels.
- Achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions provided by the mall management and other related regulations, company policies and procedures, convention and practices that have been established
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.