- Establish and maintain relationships with residents and provide assistance with concerns that they may encounter.
- complete lease/renewal paperwork to ensure completion to company standards.
- Entering all traffic into on-site and track leasing activities.
- Report all property issues,leasing objections, and potential liabilities along with recommendation for solving such issues to Property Manager.
- Help set the standards on how other staff member engage prospective and current residents
- Attend weekly construction meetings to discuss delays and upcoming deliveries of buildings.
- Bi-weekly construction walks with Construction team to ensure progression is being made and leased apartments are being turned over on time and to standards.
- Responded to initial phone calls and logged calls into problem tracking system, accurately documented and verified client information.
- Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers and identified individual development needs
- Introduced and monitored effective lease renewal programs; verified income and completed file tracking sheet for each applicant.
- Communicated effectively with owners, residents and on-site associates.
- Audited files and reported any issues requiring follow-up to program manager
- Complete Month End and property accounting
- Assisted with creating marketing collateral for property
- Contacting prospects, showing apartments and collecting deposits
- Preparing resident files for audit.
- Collecting and scanning payments.
- Filling in as Resident Manager when the Resident Manager is away.
- Promptly responding to residents needs and concerns as they arise.
- Being familiarized with the Y.A.R.D.I system, e-mails, and Microsoft Excel to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Meet, greet, and tour, and review prospective residents applications for the apartment complex.
- Assist all current residents with any concerns pertaining to apartment housing.
- Conduct weekly team meetings
- Adjusted property pricing optimizer weekly
- Schedule appointments for apartment showings and show apartments to potential residents
- Conduct background checks
- Entered rent payments and posted notifications for 160 apartments
- Complete leasing paperwork