judicial law clerk
- Led a team of twelve, providing leadership, motivation and direction.
- Employed strong teamwork skills to ensure timely completion of work.
- Designed and implemented a quality control system to expedite legacy court cases while meeting state-mandated quotas; It increased efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Coordinated and maintained scheduling of court hearings, reviewed court dockets and assisted in all other administrative and clerical tasks.
- Conducted extensive legal research, drafted over 100 bench briefs, and redlined judicial opinions for all types of civil cases filed with the court.
- Served as a liaison between judge and attorneys regarding cases and fillings.