inventory clerk, sales associate, customer service, cellular agent & activator
- Interactions with customers to initiate sales.
- Inventory management for the store.
- Receiving & shipping product.
- Activate & Troubleshoot cell phones
- Conducts physical count in the store
- Price extension of sales invoice of consignor & outright sales
- Price extension & Price verification of delivery receipt and record the same on the ledger
- Encodes gathered data from physical counting
- Prepare inventory variance report on a monthly basis
- Checking of price tagged on the barcode and releasing of checked tags to the warehouse and the respective store supervisor
- Prepares monthly inventory count schedule of the inventory clerk
- Examine records of inventory.
- Audit Materials. Conduct Pre inventory.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, and other records.
- Inventory Auditing
- Checking and Receiving of arriving Inventory
- Inventory management and control
- Resolving issues around missing inventory
- Transported deliveries locally and over the road
- Submitted all delivery documentation in a timely manner
- Completed basic maintenance such as minor repairs to keep vehicle neat and running properly
- Inspected the truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips