- Input trade-in vehicles into the computer system
- Filed the loan documents and invoices.
- Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring phones and carrying out deposits to First Financial.
- Managed incoming and outgoing supplies and products.
- Checking all income and outgoing stocks.
- Perform inventory every 15th day of the month to all outlet.
- Reporting all damage stocks to the management.
- Count merchandise for retail and inventory control
- Identifying and capturing of all new and existing inventory items
- Period stocktaking
- Store, catalogue inwards/outwards goods and freight monitoring
- Working effectively and efficiently with those from purchasing, sales, accounts and warehouse.
- Assist with cycle counting into a computer I sing the RF Scan gun in the warehouse to determine the amount that we should have verses what we have.
- Capable of going through the glasses to determine the damaged glasses verses the undamaged.
- Damaged glasses would be taken to a box to be refurbished, and the undamaged glasses will be taken to the warehouse to be shipped out.
- Count glasses inventory in system and damaged
- Clean computer station
- Key in data in excel
- Clean and examine inventory
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Managing incoming and outgoing supplies and products within a business