Incident Manager Resume Examples
- Coordinating and making sure that High and Critical cases was handled within agreed SLA’s and maintaining KPI’s.
- Decreasing customer business impact by minimizing the outage during High and Critical incidents.
- Improve my customer’s delivery by Proactively analysing reoccurring issues and provide permanentsolutions.
- Initiating bridges for repeated issues and bringing in required teams for fix. Sending periodical updates to stakeholders and groups about the progress in the bridge.
- Process: IT Security, ITIL.
- Incident life cycle co-coordinator
- Developed remediation plans for potential incidents ahead of time and made appropriate changes during emergencies.
- Assessed incident priority based upon impact to business and escalated issues as necessary.
- Developed highly capable team of incident response employees and trained extensively in preparation for possible events.
- Handled high priority incidents with exceptional poise and composure, making quick decisions in effort to reduce overall impact.
- Gathered data from incidents that had been remedied for careful review and analysis to prevent future events.
incident manager/shift lead
- Working with Zain Group project as an Incident Manager on Fault Management, ensuring SLA achievement and End to End Handling of Incidents 24*7.
- Manages all incidents end to end across the network of 6 million users. Ensures end to end support, coordination and control of Incidents.
- Communicate with all the stakeholders (Vertically and horizontally) on all incidents and keep the business up to date.
- Service assurance on agreed SLA and ratified with customer on weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain all KPI’s required for business and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) for Managed services across the organization are delivered according to specifications.
- Ticket reduction of all priority to ensure Open count ticket KPI is within Target.
- If the incident needs to be assigned to L2 support, escalating it as per priority within agreed time levels
- Work on the tickets and escalate or close if needed within mean time taken to respond and mean time taken to resolve.
- Ensures that incidents that are left upon are acted within mean time taken to respond and mean time taken to resolve.
- Working on orphan incidents in the queue and assigning it to resolver groups and follow up till closure.
- Leader on the technical calls, takes charge and drives the troubleshooting/coordination among IT and application teams.
- Accountable for adherence to standards, controls, processes and procedures in Security, Service Control & Service Management, with operational discipline and successful outcomes.
- Accountable to identify and lead automation opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives with positive results.
- Had done MTTR analysis on what is the reason for delay in resolution of the incident from support teams.
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
- Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool
- Acted in email support team called “IT ESCALATIONS”, where end user emails their concerns regarding the incident reported to Service Desk or Support teams. Follow up with support teams regarding the status of the incident and providing status to the user till its resolution.
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement Adherence as per contractual commitment. Frame action plan which is agreed by customer for any Service Level Agreement misses and ensure the action plan is implemented. Implement corrective and preventive action as and when appropriate
- Attend partnership meeting with support groups and track quality issues, other gaps to closure.
- Project Management: Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan secure resources for manage assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Working knowledge of relevant technologies (e.g., Windows and Unix platforms.)
- Develops process and procedures that ensure Incident Management and Service Desk related action items are tracked and completed
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.