Incident Manager Resume Examples
- Incident Management for the assigned Network Services.
- Performed as a supporting Team lead and managed around 30+ members at the team.
- Handling high priority incidents (P1 & P2) and coordinating with the respective terms as per the escalation matrix.
- Teams to resolve the incidents within the resolution SLA.
- Chasing up with L1 and L2 team for fixing the faults and making the respective incident with proper statement.
- Coordinating with tools support team for tools and applications related issues.
- Invoking and revoking BCP processes in case of any accessible issue.
- Good knowledge in incident life cycle from Incident identification till Incident closure
- Prioritizing the Incidents based on the impact and urgency Closing the non-major incident within the agreed SLA’s
- Following the correct escalation process for the major incidents both functional escalation and hierarchical escalation
- Handled Critical Situation by following the Critical Situation Management procedures.
- Picking the alerts within agreed SLA
- Providing workaround and restoring business within minimum impact Resolving the alerts as per their priority.
- Good knowledge about difference between alerts raised from monitoring tool and incidents reported by users
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the IM process
- Act as escalation point for all the incidents handled by support teams.
- Develop and mature phone/incident escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information.
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Handled high priority incidents with exceptional poise and composure, making quick decisions in effort to reduce overall impact for high high value creation.
- Performed business analysis and Data analysis for proactive reduction in incident count and increasing stability in service operations ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining green SLA’s through best practices and integrating process by CSI programs.
- Have intermediate hands-on Problem and Change management process by ITIL V4 module.
- Coordinating with all teams for Critical/Major incidents for quick recovery.
- Attending weekly call with customers and keep updating all priority incidents of whole week.
- Maintaining all KPI’s required for business and continuous improvement.
- Managing the shift schedule and taking responsible of the transport facilities as per team shifts
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding incident tickets, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with customers, vendors, partners and various internal department for timely resolution of incident tickets.
- Conduct new hire training and on-boarding.
- Consult with managers or other personnel to address opportunities for improvement.
- Provided ultimate ownership and responsibility for end to end Management activities for all Severity 1 & 2 incidents supporting over 250+Applicaiotions in health care project .
- Documented and tracked the timeline of events that occurred in the process to resolution for each of the incidents managed in support of post mortem/root cause analysis.Performed notifications and status of all incidents to high level internal leadership and client while managing SLA’s.Worked directly with Incident Lifecycle Coordinators to provide initial incident response.
- Successfully utilized monitoring software (CCPulse+, SiteScope, Vantage, and AT&T, Verizon Call Data reports) to identify and proactively correct infrastructure issues before they impacted production.
- Developed incident, preventative incident, preventative incident tickets and reports.
- Lead and trained new hire escalation agents.
- Served in the role of team subject matter expert for company tools in order to provide training for my peers and management, greatly improving overall productivity.
- Process Improvements – Identify and construct new process frameworks, as well as reviewing, recommending and documenting improvements to established processes.
- Resolving incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements.
- Assist in providing specialized investigation, diagnosis of all Incidents.
- Acting as an escalation point to expedite incident resolution that impact customers and Akamai platform & product.
- Driving cost-effective efforts towards the reduction of the high impact risks of recurrence of various incidents.
- Investigate and diagnose Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager
- Coordinate end to end resolution by owning Incidents affecting SCB’s Managed Production IT Services.
- Achieve major deliverables through proper Severity assessment based on the Business Impact of an Incident.
- Escalate Productions Support wherever and whenever needed to bring in the necessary traction to have Incidents resumed through major incident management.
- Provided level 1 support for the core banking application (EBBS) which included the batch monitoring.
- Notify the level 2 support about the job failures through the monitoring tool control M.
- Resolving the incident tickets pertaining to user understanding, report generation and other functional issues were also part of the BAU including the incident management activities by implementing the best practices of ITIL.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.