- Incident Management for the assigned Network Services.
- Performed as a supporting Team lead and managed around 30+ members at the team.
- Handling high priority incidents (P1 & P2) and coordinating with the respective terms as per the escalation matrix.
- Teams to resolve the incidents within the resolution SLA.
- Chasing up with L1 and L2 team for fixing the faults and making the respective incident with proper statement.
- Coordinating with tools support team for tools and applications related issues.
- Invoking and revoking BCP processes in case of any accessible issue.
- Good knowledge in incident life cycle from Incident identification till Incident closure
- Prioritizing the Incidents based on the impact and urgency Closing the non-major incident within the agreed SLA’s
- Following the correct escalation process for the major incidents both functional escalation and hierarchical escalation
- Handled Critical Situation by following the Critical Situation Management procedures.
- Picking the alerts within agreed SLA
- Providing workaround and restoring business within minimum impact Resolving the alerts as per their priority.
- Good knowledge about difference between alerts raised from monitoring tool and incidents reported by users
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the IM process
- Act as escalation point for all the incidents handled by support teams.
- Develop and mature phone/incident escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information.
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Handled high priority incidents with exceptional poise and composure, making quick decisions in effort to reduce overall impact for high high value creation.
- Performed business analysis and Data analysis for proactive reduction in incident count and increasing stability in service operations ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining green SLA’s through best practices and integrating process by CSI programs.
- Have intermediate hands-on Problem and Change management process by ITIL V4 module.
- Coordinating with all teams for Critical/Major incidents for quick recovery.
- Attending weekly call with customers and keep updating all priority incidents of whole week.
- Maintaining all KPI’s required for business and continuous improvement.
- Managing the shift schedule and taking responsible of the transport facilities as per team shifts