Implementation Specialist Resume Examples
- Code implementation and Ad campaign management for Google Ads.
- Major responsibility includes : Speaking to international (UK and US based) advertisers,web developers and website owners on appointment basis.
- Help them set up their Ad campaigns in Google Ads and Merchant center. Troubleshooting and managing the same as well.
- Help advertisers with dynamic remarketing Ads which helps them in retargeting the existing users in the website visitors list.
- Make pre-implementation analyses and implementing information systems
- Prepare user documentation and providing service request support
- Deliver user trainings and assisting by system launching
- Coordination of software implementations in the field.
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training
- Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Coordinate with customers to design project scope and objectives and ensure achievement of same within the required timeframe and monitor completion of all projects.
- Assist customers in the optimal utilization of all software tools and provide technical assistance implementation of all projects.
- Provide training to all customers to use web service tools and prepare all required reports for regular analysis.
- Develop new processes and recommend improvements to all procedures and ensure an optimal level of customer satisfaction at all times.
senior implementation specialist
- Effectively Implement ERP Cloud base Software to mid to large- sized group(client range from 10 to 100 users and/or $10,000 to over $1M in annual revenue).
- Developed training programs for end users that resulted in Customer Retention and increased Sales or Revenues by 85%.
- Oversee the planning and successful execution of Implementation activities including System configuration, Database Preparation for Data migration, pre- deployment virtual training and workflow development for new and existing clients.
- Extensively involved in group projects designed to standardize new procedures with peer groups. Develop and utilize best practices to promote efficient deployments and help customers maximize value.
implementation specialist / office administrator
- Developed employee training initiatives by leveraging industry trends and partnering with team leaders.
- Aided senior leadership in authoring data capturing reports to identify issues and determine solutions.
- Set up and monitored payment plans and processed payments.
- Purchased client loads providing customers with payment.
- Maintained office equipment and contacted vendors for maintenance and repair.
- Answered telephone calls, took messages, and distributed messages to appropriate personnel.
- Optimization of vending machine up-time and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and resolve all issues and provide assistance for the same.
- Maintain all client applications and provide a required update and modify all applications.
- Coordinate with employees and customers and ensure all project completion within the required timeframe and according to contract.
- Helped in implementation of a loyalty program for a convenience store chain.
- Performed load tests of the application in different test environments.
- Configure the promotions in the loyalty software based on client’s specifications/requirements.
- Ensured implementation is tailored to client needs by focusing solutions on industry-specific workflow, client base and protocols.
- Worked closely with other business analysts, development teams and infrastructure specialists to deliver high availability solutions for mission-critical application.
- Deploy, Implement, Enable & support Google tags – ads, analytics, tag manager
- Troubleshoot issues with Conversion, Re-marketing, Dynamic Re-marketing, E-commerce, Cross-Domain, Google Shopping
- Tag implementation on CMS platforms: WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Prestashop, Joomla, Shopware, Wix
- Customer service: Support, investigate, troubleshoot, educate client along implementation
- B2B environment: Customer service, relationship management and support
- Help advertiser to track their offline conversion data received after ad clicks with the help CRM’s (Eg: Sales force, Hubspot, Marketo, Zapier) and help them to upload data back to Google ads.
- Changing the Rating details as per given requirements.
- Building/Modifying the code in “Example Author”.
- Building test Scripts with TAQ Tool.
- Testing the policies against the new Rates using “Express”.
- Perform Shredding in SQL Database to shred the policy details.(Manually or Automatically).
- Checking the Premium using “Product Studio” for Profit or loss.
- New South Wales Golf Club
- Melbourne Savage Club
- National Golf Club
- Sorrento Golf Club
- Pymble Golf Club
- Noosa Golf Club
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.