help desk technician
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services remote and on-site to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software.
- Walk customers through problem-solving process.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Monitored computer hardware performance on thin clients to ensure 24 x 7 operation of PC management and resources daily
junior help desk technician
- Frederick County Public Schools sponsored co-op program to have students working in the community
- Was selected as the IT intern/help desk associate for James Wood High School after getting A+ and N+ certifications
- Basic help desk duties such as tickets, remote assistance, and installation of basic software/updates
- Cable running and hardware installation
help desk technician / intern developer
- Exchange server to Web Based email migrations
- Remote Support through: Remote Desktop, ScreenConnect
- Created shopify landing pages and configured custom features programming within their “.liquid” files
- Help desk support: phones, hardware, network, software