- Obtained information needed to complete legal documents, such as death certificates or burial permits.
- Consulted with families or friends of the deceased to arrange funeral details, such as obituary notice wording, casket selection, or plans for services.
- Contacted cemeteries to schedule the opening and closing of graves.
- Provided information on funeral service options, products, or merchandise and maintain a casket display area.
- Participated in community activities for funeral home promotion or other purposes.
- Planned placement of caskets at funeral sites or place or adjust lights, fixtures, or floral displays.