- Provided knowledgeable and friendly service in a fashion retail store.
- Managed shipping and receiving merchandise according to store standards.
- Monitored the sales floor ensuring all merchandise is properly displayed.
- Assist store managers and associates with projects around the store and moved freight products to the sells floor.
- Maintained cleanliness and visual standards of the sells floor.
- Processed transfers, rtv’s, and store damages.
- Processed customer charged sends.
- Unload/load trucks of merchandise for the store
- Setting up displays and distributing items onto the sales floor
- Purging, Backstocking excess warehouse items.
- Cleaning the docking area of debris, trash, cardboard, etc.
- Stock, Restock, and Maintain products for store appearance.
- Certified Lift Truck Driver: Order Picker, Reach Truck, and Forklift.
- Ensured the store is stocked and ready for business every day.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks and moved material from the receiving area throughout the store.
- Leaded team with daily duties.
- Store, pack, and maintain records of display items.
- Examine products or materials to estimate quantities.
- Unload of freight truck in timely manner
- Assist in management of fellow associates and assigning tasks to be completed
- Distributed good through-out the store.
- Unloaded Trucks nightly.
- Performed bay directed packdown using the FirstPhone.
- Used Electronic Ballymore Ladders.