- Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Read written materials, such as legal documents, or news reports, and rewrite material into English language or vice versa.
- Translate texts ranging widely in length and genre
- Use translation memory systems to work cooperatively with other translators on translating a single document split into sections
- Read written materials, such as articles, scientific works, or product specifications, and rewrote the material into Ukrainian/Russian languages.
- Checked translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
- Referred to reference materials, such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks, as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
- Checked original texts or conferred with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
- Compiled information on content and context of information to be translated and on intended audience.
- Translated messages consecutively into Ukrainian/Russian languages, orally, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Translation and editing of texts for cultural magazines, university papers, and thesis, reference and cover letters, legal and medical documents.
- Reviewed final works to spot and correct errors in punctuation, grammar, and translation.